Log into MySublimeVideo, if you don’t have registered any site yet you will land on the first step of our Setup Assistant. The Assistant will guide you through 4 easy steps (the 5th step is a summary) which can all be skipped by clicking the “Next” button.
On the My Sites page, you can quickly access any of the following pages for any of your sites:
- Add-ons: Subscribe to new add-ons or cancel an add-on subscription.
- Players: Edit your existing players or create new ones.
- Publish video: Use our Video Publishing Assistant to generate proper
<video>elements. You can also access this page via the big blue “Publish Video” button.
- Loader code: Get the line of code to add SublimeVideo to your site.
- Settings: Manage your site’ settings such as alias/staging/development domains, wildcard and path option.
- Invoices: View all the invoices for your site.