Table of Contents
- How can I customize the appearance of the initial start view?
- I have my video hidden, but it still shows up when the page loads, why?
- Does SublimeVideo support streaming protocols?
- How to use SublimeVideo Player over SSL (https://)?
Please refer to the Custom start view page.
<video> element is hidden (
display:none) and you don’t want it to be shown on page load, simply remove the sublime
class from your
SublimeVideo currently only supports videos delivered through HTTP. This is because HTTP is currently the only protocol consistently supported by HTML5 browsers.
- HLS (HTTP Live Streaming is currently only supported in desktop Safari and Mobile Safari)
SublimeVideo does not support:
- RTMP and HDS (we may support these protocols in the future, however, this means our player would be forced to use Flash, because HTML5 doesn’t – and will probably never – support these protocols)
SublimeVideo can be served via SSL, simply use the player embed code that we give you.
It looks like this: